Re: We want task bar back. Pretty please.

He also said he ran KDE at home and was happy with that.

Here's a solution to your problem.  yum install @kde-desktop

People really can help make change if they want to be beneficial.  Creating extensions / patches is not magic or asking too much.  If you really feel so passionately about the problems, you can help!

And I agree on the twisting people's replies to be insulting.

Want to help?  If so, great!  We'll be rooting for you.  Otherwise, if you just bring negativity and poison to hopeful people, you just need to leave.

The people who put hours/weeks/years of their lives into open and free software to possibly make my and others lives more enjoyable deserve a lot of credit.  People like this inspire me and get me out of a rut. Your definition of acceptable is unacceptable.  What do people get rewarded with for your acceptance?  Silence?

I really wished we could remove these flame threads, because they put me in a bad mood.  Most of us are busy people who are willing to help and/or give positive feedback.  The only thing I'm glad for is that these threads are archived on the internet and when I do an internet search on the people who apply for a job with me, I will find this kind of stuff and know that person will be poison to my team and move on.

Justin Edwards
Telelanguage Inc
Network Manager