Re: Two proposals for Gnome-shell

On Friday, 11 March, 2011 01:28 AM, Jesse Hutton wrote:
True, I guess I ignored the fact that running applications aren't shown twice between the favorites and the workspace containers in your mock-ups.

I can't test the shell, does the current GNOME Shell version will still show two icons in the dash when the application has two instances running? My last test is that it will show(running two VMware guests), and I think it is not good because, the icons in the dash are too small when we have many applications running.

As of version 2.91.91, I've seen this:

 * Scale icons rather than using small icons in the overview and

   Alt-Tab [Florian]

Does this changed has anything to do also with the dash's icons? Can anyone elaborate of this changed?

--
There must be a computer language that is 100% visual, but runs at the speed of the C language.