Re: Two proposals for Gnome-shell

So, considering that the Switcher has two rows or layers:
And considering that the Dash only has one layer, using icons to represent applications; but it doesn't separate them according to workspace, and doesn't show thumbnails to represent each app's open windows.

I have to wonder: where's the difference? Why does this logic, which seems valid for the Switcher, not apply to the Dash? If you think about it, that's basically what I was proposing in my first mail.