Re: My opinions on Gnome Shell

> No please, I *never* want to minimize apps, specially if they decide
> that in their smart way. IMO, changing the close button behaviour
> depending on the application will introduce an inconsistency as big as
> the whole galaxy, when I press the close button I *want* that window to
> be closed and I *expect* that.
>
> It is a no thanks for me.

Just a note to say that, even if your point of view is perfectly valid,
there is at least one application that already does that currently:
epiphany, and many apps that do it optionally: rhythmbox, banshee,
transmission... So you can't say that this would introduce an
inconsistency: it would only make it "official".