Re: My opinions on Gnome Shell

Il giorno lun, 20/06/2011 alle 15.13 +0200, Julien Olivier ha scritto:
> As I already said in another email, to avoid duplicity, just assign
> the
> close button to "minimize" for applications that need it. Then,
> specify
> it in the desktop file.

No please, I *never* want to minimize apps, specially if they decide
that in their smart way. IMO, changing the close button behaviour
depending on the application will introduce an inconsistency as big as
the whole galaxy, when I press the close button I *want* that window to
be closed and I *expect* that.

It is a no thanks for me.

Alessandro