Re: missing workflows with gnome-shell

Il giorno mer, 23/02/2011 alle 13.23 +0100, Thomas Bouffon ha scritto:
> Hmm that's weird; window should be defined, it's an argument to the
> ensureAtLeastWorkspace function, and in findandmove, window is also
> part of the arguments and what actually triggers the findandmove
> event . Moreover, in the part that works for you, the whole code for
> the windowmover class is unmodified.

Stupid me! I probably copied only a part of what you posted and the
ensureAtLeastWorkspace prototype was left as in git, hence passing only
"num". I played around with the extension folder and messed up things to
install the gsettings schema, I probably overwrote some of your changes
and did not restore them, I added the window argument, without noticing
that you did that before! I'm sorry, my bad.

Besides, thanks a lot for the let j tip :)

Cheers,
Alessandro