Re: GNOME 3 from Fedora user's perpective - request for changes

Sriram Ramkrishna <sri@...> writes:

> JB needs to try the shell for a week or so and do the challenge and then come
> back to us. JB, go back and try the shell for a week and come back to us.
> We need to end this thread.sri

Yes, your are right :-)

Let's make a deal:
you fix the problems I described in my original post;
I will go back to Fedora 15 with GNOME 3 and try to be a better citizen.

We will meet in a week in that famous Hotel Kali-fornia to finalize the progress
of de-innovation of GNOME 3.
The former Governator of the state will be there too :-)

In the meantime I kindly ask Aniruddha to supervise the implementation of that
fix - he seems to be the only person still able to think straight :-)

Thanks guys for not getting the rope ...

Take it easy.

Peace

JB