Re: GNOME 3 from Fedora user's perpective - request for changes
- From: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>
- To: Mark Curtis <merkinman hotmail com>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME 3 from Fedora user's perpective - request for changes
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 13:31:28 -0700
On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Mark Curtis <merkinman hotmail com>
So now you're pulling a "no true scottsman"?
What, exactly, makes GNOME Shell "psedo-innovation"[sic] and not true innovation?
I don't understand why we are continuing this conversation? You can't convince someone something is better if they haven't tried it for at least a week. Arguing is pointless. JB needs to try the shell for a week or so and do the challenge and then come back to us.
JB, go back and try the shell for a week and come back to us. We need to end this thread.
] [Thread Prev