Re: GNOME Shell Extensions 3.0.0 release
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Giovanni Campagna <scampa giovanni gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME Shell Extensions 3.0.0 release
- Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 17:15:49 -0400
On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 23:04 +0200, Giovanni Campagna wrote:
> > I've updated my gnome-shell-extensions to 3.0.0 but since gnome-shell 3.0.0 I've lost all extensions and don't have any errors.
> > Seems extensions are not loaded and don't have any idea why, if someone have an idea
> As the commit message for the release says, gnome-shell 3.0.0 must be
> patched for bug 646333, otherwise extensions are not loaded.
I'll do a gnome-shell-220.127.116.11 for this tomorrow after GNOME 3.0.0 is
released and before I open the tree up for general 3.0.1 work.
(Would have been in 18.104.22.168 if someone had pointed it out explicitly,
rather than expecting to me to notice a notice of a patch being attached
to an old bug in all my bug traffic... ;-)
] [Thread Prev