Re: GNOME 3 from Fedora user's perpective - request for changes

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 2:25 PM, JB <jb 1234abcd gmail com> wrote:
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri@...> writes:

> JB needs to try the shell for a week or so and do the challenge and then come
> back to us. JB, go back and try the shell for a week and come back to us.
> We need to end this thread.sri

Yes, your are right :-)

Let's make a deal:
you fix the problems I described in my original post;
I will go back to Fedora 15 with GNOME 3 and try to be a better citizen.

The course is already set and ship has left the dock, we can't turn back now.  Your changes effectively mean reversing 2 years of design and work. Try it for a week with an open mind, watch the videos, put in bugs on things that you feel are interaction problems.  When you invest in the community then you'll have a [greater] voice.