Re: One-click window switcher.

2010/4/15 Tomasz Sterna <tomek xiaoka com>:
> The problem is: Current Gnome Shell lacks one-click active window
> switcher. Let's think how could we solve it.

Actually you can switch windows with only one click; the "Activities"
button features a hot corner so you don't need to click on it.

> Personally I would like to see minimized windows on the desktop

But that'd still require some way to make the desktop visible,
wouldn't it? If so, does this mean that the problem is not that you
have to go to the overlay, but that the animation happening when the
overlay shows up is annoying?

Free Software Developer       363DEAE3