RE: Scroll to zoom in/out.

Hey,

There is mouse selection its just in the activities area and not on the
desktop. When you get used to it the window selection in the activities
area is very fast. I do it without much effort now. Just push the mouse
to the top right hand corner and click on the window you want. I think
its better in Shell actually because you get to see whats going on in
the windows too.

-fagan