Scroll to zoom in/out.

I swear by the function to hold down super key and scroll in/out with the mouse to zoom in/out accordingly. I cannot put into words how exponentially handy this tool is, for both just showing somebody something or when a user has a specific question about a presentation, I can just BAM - zoom in - and there it be, blown up for easier reading.

Since the super key is bound to activate the overview of Gnome Shell, it'd be handy if this functionality can still be added. Yes - I know we can add it under keyboard shortcuts, but it's 100% more convenient to use the scroll wheel to zoom in/out instead of repeatedly hitting a key to zoom in/out. If the user holds down "alt" and clicks+holds anywhere on any window, they can move it. What if alt+scroll is bound to zoom in/out? That'd be pretty handy.

Also - I know I harked on this a lot - but I figured I'd do it again... are we going to see some sort of dock-like or somehow an integrated system to quickly switch between active applications WITHOUT having to go to the overview mode (or alt tab) to do it? Thanks! :) :) :)