Re: Sync Evolution and Visor

Le jeu 18/09/2003 à 18:41, Frederic Crozat a écrit :
> Anyway, it seems you didn't install ALL available updates for your Mdk
> 9.1, specially the gnome-pilot one.. With this update (0.1.71-3.1mdk),
> pilot-link version is correctly reported and hotsync might be a little
> faster..

Just a question regarding the soon-to-come 9.2 release... As Evo 1.4.5
is not out yet, shall I understand that Evo / Gpilotd won't sync
correctly on 9.2, until Evo 1.4.5 is out and a new rpm is issued?
(it's just for informational purpose, for now everything works for me
and I'm happy :-))
Thanks,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>