Re: Very disappointed in Gnome 3

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 02:08:30PM -0600, Dennis J Perkins wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-08-12 at 15:06 -0500, Mikus Grinbergs wrote:
> > > What in Gnome3 inherently prevents development of efficient habits?
>
> What in Gnome 3 promotes the development of efficient habits?

Is this going to be a yes/no/yes/no discussion? Note that I won't allow
that. If you dislike GNOME 3.0, fine. Discussion is fine too, but
replying to a question with another question is not what I consider
constructive.

That said, I think if you used GNOME 3 for a while you'll get to see the
way of working it promotes. To me it is much nicer than working in GNOME
2... though it takes a while to notice it because change is annoying.
--
Regards,
Olav