Re: ma config exacte et question de methode

Sorry, I don't apologize, I really think what I wrote with
'uniformity .... dream.... fascist'
When I wrote incompetence, it wasn't about technics. It as about
his possibility to speak french or spanish or what you want.

And anybody can write I'm incompetent in Inglish for 2 reasons
1) I don't care
2) it's surely true

This list is a gnome list and there is nothing that say that only
people who can write in English can post to it. There are other people
that want to use gnome as those who can write in English
And they need access to THIS list as it is the central point for
information on gnome.

English isn't for me an obligation and musn't be to post to this list.
If a spanish post in spanish, i will try to help him.
If you don't understand spanish, trash the message. But let other
people access to information.