Re: ma config exacte et question de methode

Dear Etienne,

I know we English-speakers can easily simply ignore messages
we can't understand or else take the time to run messages
through Babelfish.

It would be helpful to me if you could include an English
version of your messages along with your French version.

Since it appears that your message is primarily directed to
Jean-Raymond, perhaps you could simply send your note to
him in the future, or include something we can all understand.
This would be my preference, since I'd like to understand
you so I might learn from you or possibly be able to assist
you.

I certainly hope not to offend you.

Best wishes,

	Miles