Re: ma config exacte et question de methode

"Jean-Raymond.Chauviere" wrote:

> Sorry, I don't apologize,

That's sort of funny, actually. You'll not apologize, but you will
apologize for not apologizing.

> I really think what I wrote with
> 'uniformity .... dream.... fascist'

There is no excuse for that. Simply rude.

The obvious reason for some uniformity on a list such as this one is to
maximize communication and exchange of information. Using a language
that only a small minority understands will not further this goal.

What makes this particular case egregious is the fact that the question
was posted in English and you replied only in French, which in turn
prompted the originator to continue responses in French. So, the
question may have been interesting to everyone on the list, but only
those understanding French know the outcome.

> And anybody can write I'm incompetent in Inglish for 2 reasons
> 1) I don't care
> 2) it's surely true

Ok. Your Inglish is horrible. I forbid you to ever post to this list
again in Inglish. All future replies to any of your posts in any
language will be only in Swahili.