Re: Undefined symbol __eprintf in libaudiofile.so (Gnome ticket reportlogs - #6056)

"Brian A. Seklecki" wrote:

> Paul, All: Do the GNOME people every look at these trouble tickets? ;-)
>
> I am having the exact same problem.  The ESD pluggin will not work.
>
> XMMS ESD Plugin >> ESD (esound) >> Libaudiofile
>
> Ideas, anyone?

If you have a bug, they have  a procedure you use to officially notify
them.

My problem was my own misuse of gaim.  I did not have correct buddy
names for the people who were online.

The bug tracking system with gnome is quite effective, in my experience,
and if you really think something is wrong, let them know.  I use xmms
with no trouble, don't know about an ESD plugin.

--
Paul E. Johnson                       email: pauljohn ukans edu