Re: ma config exacte et question de methode

I don't agree.
This list isn't reserved for people speaking (only) English.
If you don't understand, I'm sorry, but don't bother with
your own incompetence and limits.
Maybe, the one speaking in is own language has the same problem than
you.

Uniformity is only the dream of fascists.

JRC
PS: usually, the answer to such mail is 'but me I understand french'.
It can be or not, but please avoid !