Re: Using Git and separating translations into their own l10n-LL repository

> No as there should not be since there are no untranslated modules. Now
> I have actually gotten curious, pot files are empty templates, what
> exactly do you use those for?

Maybe unconventional, but I update my own po files with latest pots,
since I often change translations. Commiting is such a drag, that I
take a *.pot, make changes when I have time, wait for new *.pot,
translate, wait, again update from *.pot, make more updates, and then
when I have some more time, I commit. I am frequently able to
translate, but mainly over the weekend to commit. Sound even more
rational then I thought.

> No but it will be more complex for me.

Maybe not, that was not yet determined. Again, there surely is a way
to simlink, synch or whatever to satisfy both of us.
The http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/ structure seems to be strict, so why
would synching

i10n.HEAD-LL
- accerciser.HEAD.po
- accroc.HEAD.po
- alacarte.HEAD.po
- alleyoop.HEAD.po
- almanah.HEAD.po
- anjuta.HEAD.po

accerciser/trunk/po/LL.po
- accroc/trunk/po/LL.po
- alacarte/trunk/po/LL.po
- alleyoop/trunk/po/LL.po
- almanah/trunk/po/LL.po
- anjuta/trunk/po/LL.po

In the end it will not be me who will do that change. I have no idea
how to make it, but you seem more tech-savvy to figure it out. You do
the thinking about it, to make us both satisfied, cause I can not be
of any help.

M!