Re: Using Git and separating translations into their own l10n-LL repository

> Damned lies alrayde have the options download everything from a
> release set. Look all the way at the bottom of this page:
> http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/da/gnome-2-26/ui/

Can I download all the pot files? I'm not aware of it.

>> How many times did you "correct" a single word, that was not syncd in
>> many translations?
>
> Never, because we have a wordlist which we use pretty consistently

That is something we still have to do. But "pretty consistently" tells
me, that it happens, right.

> Why? It is a task, and as such will require work.

Agreed! But work on translations, not with committing.

> In any case, you have already been told that it is certainly possilble to add the
> option to upload several files at once in Damned Lies, in that case
> you both have the options to get all files easily and you can have the
> possibility to commit several files in  Damned Lies. The isn't that
> enough, isn't that exactly what you want, so that we can leave the
> repositories on their own and in a structure that makes sense i.e. one
> module-wise.

It would be an improvement, but one folder system would be much
better. I believe, that It should not be a big deal keeping the
structure intact and syncing the whole lot with single folder. Maybe
I'm wrong.

> Yeah, but perhaps you could have sent him something a little before it
> reached 83 !?!

I agree, but at that time I was sure, that he only "ftps" them to
repos and thought, I only did him a favour when sending all at once,
not giving him too much work ...
Funny right :)

Matej