Re: Improving things for translators (part 2)

I use jhbuild to check out all the source code (translations included)
of a release, e.g. gnome-2-22. That way I don't have the risk of
committing to trunk a translation without noticing the module branched.
It's not smart, but it make my life easier.

I still don't really undestand this. But maybe it is not relevan here. I also check out the source code for the modules (only with directly svn in stead) I have to commit to, but that is because I need to be able to run the intl-tools on them. But what I don't understand is the stuff you write about keeping track of braches. damned lies tells you which branch is targeted, then simply commit to that, copy the translation to trunk and run intl-update and commit that as well. I don't see the that as such a big burden that any team can't have one or two people that know how to do that.

Regards Kenneth Nielsen