Re: gtk+ based translation tool

Hi Nacho,

I heard about you at GUADEC-ES ;)

El mié, 25-07-2007 a las 13:57 +0200, Nacho escribió:
> HI,
> I am working on Gtranslator and i am integration new features.
> But if you want a better transator editor, i think is a good idea open
> a threath to discuss what do you want in gtranslator 2.0.
> Yesterday i finished gucharmap integration, and today i am finishing
> gdict integration. When i have more time i will try to finish plural
> forms
> support. (I think gtranslator needs a plugins system like gedit but
> this
> requires python support and i don't know anything about python).
>
> Regards.

I guess that one of the most important things on translation projects
are the translation memories, without that a program for translation is
just a toy.

Besides IMHO I'd like panes like in Kbabel, are quite useful. And a
glossary would be necessary.

There are much more things but I guess I shouldn't write all my desires!

Cheers.
--
Jorge González González <jorge gonzalez gonzalez hispalinux es>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org