Re: gtk+ based translation tool

Hi!

Well, the current translation tools really annoy me and I often thought
about writing a new one because of some features:

- Automatic spell checking
- Semi-Automatic bug reporting for bad original strings
- Automatic line breaks at 78 characters
- Integrate list of often used standard translations

Possibly there is a lot more we might want to have. I personally never
had the time to really start this though it is not so difficult when
using libgettext-po. But I agree that translators should not have to
care about the po file format but should be able to do their job without
technical knowledge.

Regards,
Johannes