Re: Bug #115289

tis 2003-08-26 klockan 11.47 skrev Carlos Perelló Marín:
> > > Doing this will introduce 50-100 strings into the po files.  But at that
> > > point, all translations in Yelp would be handled with intltool.
> >
> > This sounds excellent and much needed, but please do this on HEAD only
> > after branching for 2.4 -- it's way too late to add that many strings in
> > 2.4.x. Definately 2.5.x material IMHO.
> > Other than that, a big thanks for looking into this!
>
> I don't think it should wait until 2.5.x releases, it's a bug that
> should be fixed not a new feature...
>
> Of course, it should be fixed post 2.4.0.

Is the current situation a regression compared with our localization
support in earlier GNOME releases?

If the answer to that question is "No", then this clearly should wait
for 2.5.x -- I can't see why we're even debating adding 100 messages
this late in the game if there's no regression involved or any other
urgent need to do this for 2.4.x instead of 2.5.x.