Re: [gnome-flashback] Debug-ability; getting gnome-panel 3.8 out

Am 28.09.2013 16:42, schrieb Philipp Kaluza:
I strongly recommend against installing into /usr, as that will cause
confusion with the distribution-provided packages. That's what
happened to you Dmitry,

sorry I meant Alberts.
I am not installing gnome-panel in /usr. I am just compiling with
--prefix=/usr, because that way I don't need to install panel. I can
launch it simply running gnome-panel/gnome-panel --replace.