Re: [gnome-flashback] Debug-ability; getting gnome-panel 3.8 out

Hi!

So after I have created the symlinks properly I just logout and login again
with the new session right? Or is is possible to just start the newly
compiled gnome-panel from the shell without loging out?
I am starting compiled panel with this command:
gnome-panel/gnome-panel --replace. Don't know if that changes
something, but I run autogen.sh with --prefix=/usr