Re: [gnome-flashback] Debug-ability; getting gnome-panel 3.8 out

When I do that it segfaults, but I compiled with prefix /usr/local:

(gnome-panel:10053): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_accelerator_parse_with_keycode:
assertion `accelerator != NULL' failed

** (gnome-panel:10053): WARNING **: Unable to parse mouse modifier '(null)'

Unable to open desktop file javascript:void(0).desktop for panel launcher
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Than I have no idea. Recompiled with prefix /usr/local. Panel still
opens but does not load applets, I got this error:
WARNING **: Error opening directory
'/usr/local/share/gnome-panel/4.0/applets': No such file or directory

I am doing this from saucy from flashback session, with all updates
installed, without any ppa. I am not installing compiled panel too.
Steps I do:
1) ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr
2) make
3) gnome-panel/gnome-panel --replace