Re: [gnome-flashback] Debug-ability; getting gnome-panel 3.8 out

On 28/09/13 15:12, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:
Hi!

So after I have created the symlinks properly I just logout and login again
with the new session right? Or is is possible to just start the newly
compiled gnome-panel from the shell without loging out?
I am starting compiled panel with this command:
gnome-panel/gnome-panel --replace. Don't know if that changes
something, but I run autogen.sh with --prefix=/usr
When I do that it segfaults, but I compiled with prefix /usr/local:

(gnome-panel:10053): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_accelerator_parse_with_keycode: assertion `accelerator != NULL' failed

** (gnome-panel:10053): WARNING **: Unable to parse mouse modifier '(null)'

Unable to open desktop file javascript:void(0).desktop for panel launcher
Segmentation fault (core dumped)