Re: stylesheets

Ismael Olea <olea hispalinux es> writes:

> Well, I'm pretty sure  I don't use a hacked version of the docbook dtd.
>
> Is easy to do as I don't use sufixes for png files in the sources and I
> modified de dsssl driver to set png as the default graphic format for
> pdf and html. It works great for me.

The problem is that DocBook 3.x does not support PNG in the notation
declaration (<!ENTITY % local.notation.class...)

Notation declaration are used to identify the format of un-parsed
entities (non-SGML/XML data). Basically this lets the parser know it
does not have to parse this data... because it can't.

In essence you are not creating a valid document.

Cheers,

Dave
--

David Mason