Re: stylesheets

David Mason escribió:

> Ismael Olea <olea hispalinux es> writes:
>
> > I can use png with 3.x versions without problems...
>
> Unless the version you got was already hacked, it is not possible. It
> simply is not supported in the OASIS standard released 3.x series.

Well, I'm pretty sure  I don't use a hacked version of the docbook dtd.

Is easy to do as I don't use sufixes for png files in the sources and I
modified de dsssl driver to set png as the default graphic format for
pdf and html. It works great for me.

--

        A.Ismael Olea González

        mailto:olea hispalinux es  http://www.hispalinux.es/~olea
        2:345/108 9 fidonet org

        Nuevos tiempos para el soft libre: «si se mueven, matadles»