[Fwd: [Scrollkeeper-devel] BOF about Scrollkeeper at GUADEC?]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

This might be interesting for people who will attend GUADEC in Denmark
at the beginning of April.

Would people who attend the conference be interested in an informal talk
about Scrollkeeper? Where it is now, what do we expect from it, in what
direction we want to develop it?  I am thinking of a developers talk
rather than some kind of presentation. However a short introductory
presentation might be helpful.

We might be too late with it to get in the program, but I am sure an
informal talk can be quite easily organized.

Laszlo