Re: BonoboZoomable and GtkScrolledWindow, BonoboUIEngine

> and I find it a much more fulfilling task - may I rot in hell for not
> doing it earlier, when I had less objects lying around.
:( I see my chances now...

> GGV is still supported, and yes, eventually, there will be a stable, 1.2
> version. but with my currently tight schedule, I'd hate to speculate
> when that will happen ;) and even less that it will contain a "properly
> behaved" control...
OK. That's clear. So the only thing I've got is HOPE. BIG BIG HOPE that
eventually you'll find half a day and ... I would pray for it but
unfortunately I'm an atheist:) Just promise me I'll be the first to know
about this fix...

Crying for GGV 1.1.96 with correct bonobo control,

Sergey