BonoboZoomable and GtkScrolledWindow, BonoboUIEngine

Hi all

There is a question about Bonobo:Zoomable interface. Actually, about its
method zoomFit. I do not have clear how to make it work in combination
with GtkScrolledWindow. The story is: I add the bonobo widget
(bonobo_widget_new_control) to a GtkScrolledWindow
(gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport, since bonobo_widget does not
support scrolling itself) and start to zoom in. At some point, the
"virtual size" of the image becomes very large, so I see the scrollbars.
That is good. That means at that "virtual size" of the viewport behind
the scrolled window is large too. So if I call zoomFit at this point -
it does nothing, bonobo object just knows the size of the viewport
(which is its parent, isn't it?) and this size is large enough -so
nothing happents, no changes on the screen...:( So the question is - how
can I tell bonobo object it should fit to the size of the scrolled
window, no viewport? I could not find any "force resize" methods in
viewport, so probably I should use something more bonobo-specific?
Any ideas would be welcome...

Also, another simple question: is there any tutorial on using
BonobUIEngine. In particular, I'd love to get some intro about manual
building UI components from XML I get from it. Since I don't want to use
BonoboWindow (I already have my capplet window, so I'm not interested in
main menu building and toolbar), I'd love to turn all these XML things
into some, say, popup menu. Any clues?

Regards,

Sergey