Re: BonoboZoomable and GtkScrolledWindow, BonoboUIEngine

> the GNOME 2 version has the scrolling stuff on the control side. the
> GNOME 1 version doesn't. if you are interested in fixing the latter,
> please, go ahead - send the diffs - I'll probably never find the time to
> do it right.
:((( Pleeease ... :~(((( Is it that difficult? Is the version for GNOME
2 so different? Is it a day of week or month - the effort to
fix/backport 1.1 from GGV2?

The thing is that I want to make release of GSwitchIt for GNOME 1 - and
without working GGV it will lose a big piece of eye-kandy...

BTW, does this mean GGV for GNOME 1 is not supported any more? Actually,
last 1.1.x versions are declared as "devel" - so will there be a stable
version for GNOME 1?

Cheers,

Sergey