Re: bonobo_widget_new_control() and UIContainer

Hi Michael

> 	Yes you don't need to pass a Bonobo_UIContainer, that's an optional
> parameter - the documentation should say that. I strongly suggest that
> you have a poke around in the bonobo source - it contains in-line gtkdoc
> comments, and example code.
Yesterday I studier some bonobo code. And I act exactly the way it
recommends:

bonobo_widget_new_control ("file://home/svu/myfile.ps", CORBA_OBJECT_NIL
);

That's it. And I get

Bonobo-WARNING **: Activation exception 'Unknown CORBA exception id:
> 'IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0''

Very versatile, isn't it?:)

After some checks, I found GGV is not even called (at least when I do
printf on the first line of GGV's main, I don't see the result).

Michael, Jaka wrote me you were the person who knows everything about
bonobo. Could you please give me a hint - where I should look...

Cheers,

Sergey