Re: a call for bugdays.

Hola,

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 22:44 +0100, Diego Escalante wrote:
> I added it because some triagers doesn't handle english very well.
> They can put bugs and stuff on bugzilla in english, but still they
> would be thankful to receive guidance in their main language.

Yes, we know that not all the people that is interested in the project
handle english well, but, if they can put comments in english in
bugzilla i don't see why they cannot do the same in the channel, we
don't want to transform this into a "babel tower" right?. I'm totally
agree with Andre on this and yeah i think it should be removed.

Regards,

pedro.