Re: a call for bugdays.

On 3/6/07, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
ahoj,

Am Dienstag, den 06.03.2007, 11:54 -0500 schrieb Diego Escalante:
> I added a Language column. Please fill it :).

i'm not sure if it makes enough sense, because triagers should have a
decent knowledge of english, and everybody in the channel could help
instead of only the few persons knowing a particular language.

I agree with Andre; I think a language column doesn't make sense, and
is actually misleading.  Bugzilla is English-only and your language
column gives the impression that this is not the case.  I think it
should be removed.

My $0.02.  :)

Elijah