Re: a call for bugdays.

I added it because some triagers doesn't handle english very well.
They can put bugs and stuff on bugzilla in english, but still they
would be thankful to receive guidance in their main language.

Just some metadata :).

On 3/6/07, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
On 3/6/07, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> ahoj,
>
> Am Dienstag, den 06.03.2007, 11:54 -0500 schrieb Diego Escalante:
> > I added a Language column. Please fill it :).
>
> i'm not sure if it makes enough sense, because triagers should have a
> decent knowledge of english, and everybody in the channel could help
> instead of only the few persons knowing a particular language.

I agree with Andre; I think a language column doesn't make sense, and
is actually misleading.  Bugzilla is English-only and your language
column gives the impression that this is not the case.  I think it
should be removed.

My $0.02.  :)

Elijah