Re: a call for bugdays.

ahoj,

Am Dienstag, den 06.03.2007, 11:54 -0500 schrieb Diego Escalante:
> I added a Language column. Please fill it :).

i'm not sure if it makes enough sense, because triagers should have a
decent knowledge of english, and everybody in the channel could help
instead of only the few persons knowing a particular language.

> > On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 01:48 -0500, Diego Escalante wrote:
> > > shouldn't this be on lgo?

yes - i will upgrade myself to Andre 2.0, so next time i will remember
the existence of a wiki...

cheerio (and thanks for the good feedback!),
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!
 http://www.iomc.de/  | http://blogs.gnome.org/portal/aklapper