Re: a call for bugdays.

hej hej,

not much feedback from you busy triagers to my email on the bugsquad
mailing list, so i have now set you on the BCC list. ;-)
i really want to get this thingy going because it's better for everyone
(see my original email quoted at the end).

so i step ahead and propose
                   ***** wednesday, 21st of march, 2007 *****
for a bugday in #bugs on irc.gimp.org.

it would be nice if everyone could list a few hours that he could
perhaps dedicate (this is not mandatory, but as GNOME is a worldwide
project, a bigger variety of hours would make it easier for interested
people to drop in and find somebody helping them).

name                     || possible time (in UTC)
andre klapper               1600 to 2000+

feedback, please!! a bug"day" for only four hours is lame! ;-)

thanks,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!