Re: a call for bugdays.

Pedro Villavicencio Garrido wrote:
so i step ahead and propose
                   ***** wednesday, 21st of march, 2007 *****
for a bugday in #bugs on irc.gimp.org.

+1
it would be nice if everyone could list a few hours that he could
perhaps dedicate (this is not mandatory, but as GNOME is a worldwide
project, a bigger variety of hours would make it easier for interested
people to drop in and find somebody helping them).

name                     || possible time (in UTC)
andre klapper               1600 to 2000+ UTC
Pedro Garrido                  2200 to 0200 UTC
Máirín Duffy                   0100 to 0300+ UTC

adding myself and Pedro...

We can use or improve the old banner[1] i found it very cute. The thing
is that we are gonna have the banner of the 2.18.0 release in
www.gnome.org so putting the bug-hunt banner is not really ok i guess,
maybe we can just make noise in the planet.gnome.org that lot of people
read every day (maybe more than w.g.o).

I can post about the bug day in my blog if it helps (on pgo)

~m