Re: a call for bugdays.

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 17:54:33 +0100, Diego Escalante <dieguito gmail com> wrote:

I added a Language column. Please fill it :).

In my humble opinion this is a no-no. We should stick to one language so everybody can
take part in any discussion.
And if people can't write English comments to bug reports, they will have to pick the ones of their landsmen, excluding again non-speakers .. I think you got the idea.

(Tough I certainly would like to boast with my skills of three languages, too)

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach siemens com