Re: doesn't this work?

Op vrijdag 25-01-2008 om 08:13 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Murray
Cumming:
There have been plenty of bugs filed and we have plenty of contact with
Ubuntu decision makers. The Ubuntu policy simply does not allow updated
packages for these bugs. However, I do believe that these rules are
regularly bent for more visible package such as OpenOffice.

Someone on #ubuntu-devel (Loïc Minier / lool) said that if there are
serious bugs in the glom package in Gutsy (bugs that prevent it from
being used properly), that would be a reason for a SRU ("Stable Release
Update")...

--
Jan Claeys