Field problem

Hi,
I'm trying to use the Glom version installed from Ubuntu's gutsy repos
and I'm also having the same problem with the field option not changing
from number. Although I've read through the earlier thread with the same
problem it didn't seem to offer a solution. I understand the problem
seems to be the repos not being updated but is there a fix or way round?

Thanks
Chris
-

Chris Kyriacou

Bubble & Squeak
Byleddet 14
8220
Brabrand
DK

e:ckyriacou stofanet dk
m(DK):+4541284452
m(UK):+447807421760

This email and any attachments are believed to be free of viruses and/or
any other defect that may affect any IT systems into which it is
received. Chris Kyriacou and/or Bubble & Squeak accept no responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from its use and state that it is the
recipient's responsibility to ensure it is virus free.

Information contained within this internet email and associated
attachments is confidential, and is only intended for the addresses.
Access by anyone else is unauthorised and any disclosure, copying and
distribution of information contained therein is prohibited and may be
unlawful.