Re: doesn't this work?

On Sun, 2008-01-20 at 16:09 +0100, Jan Claeys wrote:
Op vrijdag 18-01-2008 om 23:40 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Murray
Cumming:
This bug was fixed, but Ubuntu don't update their packages. It's very
annoying. We (Openismus) are working on some alternative packages for
Ubuntu 7.10.

The chance for updated packages is currently (almost) zero as there is
no bug report on launchpad (as far as I can see?).

There are (were) plenty of bugs, probably now closed because the updated
version is in unstable Ubuntu (Hardy Heron). But Ubuntu just don't do
bug-fix releases of packages in stable releases unless they are security
fixes.