bugs and questions

First I would like to explain that I run Glom in swedish so I have translated
menues and so therefore some might not be accurate.

I run Glom 1.6.6 on Ubuntu 7.10
Bugs:
1. as developer
detail view
developer/layout
highlight field comments and choose Formating
click on Use adapted formatting
check Muli-line 4-lines
OK close

the comments-field is now 4-lines
I close Glome

Open the same db again and the comments-field is just 1 line
it has lost the information regarding how many lines.

2. as developer
detail view
developer/fields
highlight comments-field and choose open
third tab standardformating/check multiline 4-lines save close
No effect on the comments-field it's still just 1-line

Questions:
1. If I want to run Glom in english is it just to un-install and then
re-install and choose english or is there another way?

2. I add a button to the layout and I name it as I want.
I don't know any Pyhton.
I want this button to take the URL of a field and open it in Firefox.
Is there anywhere you have collected common pyhton functions that one can add
or does any one know how to write it?

In due time I will learn the basic needed but not now.

/Göran
TEK-en
Hasslebrov. 10
24036 Stehag