doesn't this work?

--
Hi

I'm not sure this is the right email for this type of question but I don't
know any other.

I have now tryed glom some and I have some questions. I run 1.6 on Ubuntu 7.10
- When I have created a field I change it from number to text but this doesn't
have any affect. Even if I close and run it again it's back to number?
- For some fields I have also created a list to use but I cant see it. Is this
because the field is number insteed of text or what?
- If I change a field to contain 3 rows it doesn't keep that either?
- Is this supposed to work or what is wrong?

I havent got much further and right now I can't even close it.

- Is there any way to import data from another db in the format (for instance)
tab text?

thanks
/Göran
TEK-en