[Glade-users] building Glade 3.6.0

Damon Register wrote:
and installed the dependencies.  After editing those gladeui files that I
mentioned earlier, Glade 3.6.0 now builds and runs without trouble.  Thanks
Maybe I wrote too soon.  Glade now runs with no error messages but when I
open an existing project, there are several problems I see right away.
the main window is much smaller until I click on the top container widget
in the inspector window and then the window is the right size.
The widgets are incorrect sizes and overlapping each other.  When I click
on the widgets, sometimes the size will change.

Damon Register